Friday, February 20, 2009
We're a small family farm: two adults, two kids, and a cat. Our farm is in the middle of mixed Redwood, Douglas fir and Oak woodlands on the side of a mountain. This means we get deer, raccoons, gophers, bobcats, coyote, and mountain lions. We also lose power during winter storms but, luckily, we have two chainsaws and a great woodstove.
- Pie Ranch
- Blue House Farm
- Phipps Country Store & Farm
- Philo Apple Farm
- San Mateo County Food System Alliance
- California Rare Fruit Growers
- Recipe: Little Grove Chili (vegan)
- Tomato Seeds
- Understory Planting
- Water Preservation
- Pest Control with Poison Plants
- Hello World
Little Grove Farm by http://littlegrove.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.